- Only requires a simple inspection by viewing with a flashlight.
- All parts accessible after installation
- SureSeal eliminates the time, effort, and expense of researching and specifying complex water based trap primers
- The SureSeal Inline Trap Sealer can be used with all 2”, 3”, and 4” floor drains and in 3 ½” & 4” floor drain strainers. I.E shower drains, outdoor drains, basement drains, water heater drains, HVAC condensation drains, maintenance areas, floor/mop sinks, residential bathrooms, under kitchen sinks, apartment and condo bathrooms (providing tenant separation for water as well as fire) and other applications.
- The SureSeal Inline Trap Sealer can be used for retrofitting, with its variety of designs ensuring compatibility with all other drain types.
SureSeal products are simple, easy to use, and install in minutes – not hours.
SureSeal Inline Trap Sealers come in 4 sizes and have been engineered to fit all manufacturers standard floor drains.
|Floor Drain Outlet
|Floor Drain Strainer
No researching and crosschecking manufacturer’s specifications. Just 4 parts solving many problems - nothing could be easier.
- SureSeal meets the stringent new ASSE 1072 plumbing code standard for all floors and all floor drain flow rates.
- Patented engineered design creates no effective restriction on water flow
- Every SureSeal product meets or exceeds all code requirements
- SureSeal blocks dangerous and noxious sewer gas emissions from backing-up into living or working areas
- SureSeal’s Space-Age elastomeric EPDM material has been proven in plumbing industry uses for forty years and has been used in non-plumbing critical applications for almost fifty years of continuous use without degradation.
- Successfully tested with common cleaning solutions and other chemicals approved from drain disposal
- Functions despite lodging of common debris (mop strings, food residue, etc.)
Installation & Maintenance
- SureSeal eliminates complex, time consuming, and expensive installations
- Maintenance-free except for occasional flushing
- No walls or floors to tear up to access the problem
- None of the headaches or problems associated with traditional trap primers
- No tapping required in the drain to attach a waterline
- No small diameter, hard-to-support piping required under floor or behind wall
- No damaged pipe to worry about during pouring of concrete floor
- No costly 3-stage installation process
- No call backs when the trap primer fails